Hello!

I just want to check with you, SM2.1 experts, before upgrading my SM 2.0.14 (clean installed from v1.1.19 into its own folder/directory when installing to v2.0.0) before breaking anything!

Will I have problems with these current installed extensions and addons?
Last updated: Sat Jun 11 2011 03:14:56 GMT-0700 (Pacific Daylight Time)
User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.1.19) Gecko/20110420 SeaMonkey/2.0.14

Extensions (enabled: 12)
* Adblock Plus 1.3.8 (http://adblockplus.org/en/)
* BugMeNot 1.8 (http://erichamiter.com)
* ChatZilla 0.9.87 (http://chatzilla.hacksrus.com/)
* ColorfulTabs 4.6.5 (http://www.binaryturf.com/free-software/colorfultabs-for-firefox/)
* ConsoleĀ² 0.7.1 (http://console2.mozdev.org/index.html)
* DOM Inspector 2.0.9 (http://www.mozilla.org/projects/inspector/)
* Flashblock 1.3.17 (http://flashblock.mozdev.org/)
* IE View 1.4.5.1 (http://ieview.mozdev.org/)
* JavaScript Debugger 0.9.88.2 (http://www.hacksrus.com/~ginda/venkman/)
* No Squint 1.93.2.1 (http://urandom.ca/nosquint/)
* PrefBar 5.1.1 (http://prefbar.mozdev.org/)
* WOT 20110323 (http://www.mywot.com/)

Installed plugins
Find more information about browser plugins at mozilla.org.
Help for installing plugins is available from plugindoc.mozdev.org.
Shockwave Flash

    File name: NPSWF32.dll
    Shockwave Flash 10.3 r181

MIME Type       Description     Suffixes        Enabled
application/x-shockwave-flash   Adobe Flash movie       swf     Yes
application/futuresplash        FutureSplash movie      spl     Yes
Mozilla Default Plug-in

    File name: npnul32.dll
    Default Plug-in

MIME Type       Description     Suffixes        Enabled
*       Mozilla Default Plug-in         *       No
QuickTime Plug-in 7.6.9

    File name: npqtplugin2.dll
The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.

MIME Type       Description     Suffixes        Enabled
audio/x-aiff    AIFF audio      aiff,aif,aifc,cdda      Yes
audio/basic     uLaw/AU audio   au,snd,ulw      Yes
audio/mid       MIDI    mid,midi,smf,kar        Yes
audio/x-midi    MIDI    mid,midi,smf,kar        Yes
audio/midi      MIDI    mid,midi,smf,kar        Yes
image/pict      PICT image      pict,pic,pct    Yes
image/x-pict    PICT image      pict,pic,pct    Yes
QuickTime Plug-in 7.6.9

    File name: npqtplugin3.dll
The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.

MIME Type       Description     Suffixes        Enabled
application/smil        SMIL 1.0        smi,sml,smil    Yes
text/x-html-insertion   QuickTime HTML (QHTM)   qht,qhtm        Yes
QuickTime Plug-in 7.6.9

    File name: npqtplugin.dll
The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.

MIME Type       Description     Suffixes        Enabled
application/sdp         SDP stream descriptor   sdp     Yes
application/x-sdp       SDP stream descriptor   sdp     Yes
application/x-rtsp      RTSP stream descriptor  rtsp,rts        Yes
video/quicktime         QuickTime Movie         mov,qt,mqv      Yes
audio/x-wav     WAVE audio      wav,bwf         Yes
audio/wav       WAVE audio      wav,bwf         Yes
audio/aiff      AIFF audio      aiff,aif,aifc,cdda      Yes
RealPlayer(tm) G2 LiveConnect-Enabled Plug-In (32-bit)

    File name: nppl3260.dll
    RealPlayer(tm) LiveConnect-Enabled Plug-In

MIME Type       Description     Suffixes        Enabled
audio/x-pn-realaudio-plugin     RealPlayer(tm) as Plug-in       rpm     Yes
RealPlayer Version Plugin

    File name: nprpjplug.dll
    6.0.12.448

MIME Type       Description     Suffixes        Enabled
application/vnd.rn-realplayer-javascript RealPlayer Version Plugin rpj Yes
Java Deployment Toolkit 6.0.260.3

    File name: npdeployJava1.dll
    NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy

MIME Type       Description     Suffixes        Enabled
application/java-deployment-toolkit                     Yes

These lists were from my old, Windows XP Pro. SP3 (IE6) machine. I also use SM2.0.x in updated 64-bit W7 HPE (IE8) and old Linux/Debian. Their addons and extensions are similiar.

I will make backups of my profiles and SM2.0.14 installations just in case before upgrading to v2.1 with the same folder/directory names.

Thank you in advance. :)
--
"Ants are so much like human beings as to be an embarrassment. They farm fungi, raise aphids as livestock, launch armies into wars, use chemical sprays to alarm and confuse enemies, capture slaves. The families of weaver ants engage in child labor, holding their larvae like shuttles to spin out the thread that sews the leaves together for their fungus gardens. They exchange information ceaselessly. They do everything but watch television." --Lewis Thomas
   /\___/\               Ant @ http://antfarm.ma.cx (Personal Web Site)