Rufus wrote:
Keith Whaley wrote:
It's in Local Folders.

'Help' doesn't.

keith whaley

Mac OS 10.6.7
SM 2.0.13

"Outbox" is used to store drafts of e-mails that won't/don't send for
any particular reason. You should have an option to store such delayed
messages in the Local or Account "Outbox" when/if they occur - the
"Outbox" won't actually be created in your Account Folder list until
such actually occurs, but all of the Local Folders listed are default.

I think the use of "drafts" is confusing here, "Outbox" holds undelivered messages, "Drafts" holds messages subject to further editing, "Templates" holds starting points for future mails.

While you could go to "Outbox," open a message, "edit as new" and send, that's not the normal use. What's in "Outbox" should be final form messages ready for delivery, rather than a draft, which is a work in progress.

BTW - once you get things sorted, you may as well upgrade to SM 2.0.14.
That's what I'm running on all my Macs except my Sawtooth, which is
still running 10.4.11.

--
Bill Davidsen <david...@tmr.com>
  We are not out of the woods yet, but we know the direction and have