Has anyone else seen the following? I've had this problem from the moment I installed SM2.1...

I am getting frequent "back screens" in SM 2.1. When I'm doing something (e.g., attempting to drag a map in Google Maps, opening a new webpage), my screen will go black briefly (perhaps a half second or a second).

I did not have this behavior on SM 2.0.14.

I created entirely new user profiles for SM 2.1 - am not reusing the profiles I had use under 2.0.14.

I've checked my dpkg.og to see if there might have been Linux maintenance installed in the same timeframe as my SM 2.1 install, but there was no Linux installation within 24 hrs of the SM 2.1 installation.

Any ideas?

Thanks, Rob L