On 6/12/11 2:19 PM, Jan-Galt wrote:
> If I already have something bookmarked, does 2.1 refuse to bookmark it again?
>
> I tried to bookmark http://denver.ebayclassifieds.com/
> and it wouldn't add it to the bottom of the list like usual, so I searched
> and found it had already been done and was higher up in the list somewhere.

Open the Bookmarks Manager.  Navigate to where you want the second
instance of a bookmark.  This should be in the right-hand pane.  Then
drag from the address area (URI bar) or a tab and drop into the desired
location, again in the right-hand pane.

With duplicate bookmarks, you should assign a unique tag -- the same tag
-- to both.  Then, if you update one, the update will apply to both.  If
you then delete one, both might be deleted; but I'm not sure about this.

--

David E. Ross
<http://www.rossde.com/>

On occasion, I might filter and ignore all newsgroup messages
posted through GoogleGroups via Google's G2/1.0 user agent
because of spam from that source.