Hi, folks -

Someone else on this list mentioned a problem with TrackPoint scrolling ("2.1 Scrolling observation" by Jamie Cruz). I can't reply to that message as I've just signed up for this list. But, I had the same problem and have found a workaround that works for my T500/Windows XP combination.

The workaround is simply to set the driver to use 'smooth' (as opposed to 'standard') scrolling. The setting on Windows XP is in

Control Panel > Mouse > UltraNav > TrackPoint Settings > Scrolling Settings > Scrolling Type

The scrolling is different (I'd call it 'mushier'), but at least it works.

Regards,
- Michael