MCBastos wrote:
Interviewed by CNN on 13/06/2011 21:49, User told the world:
 MCBastos wrote:
 Interviewed by CNN on 13/06/2011 20:45, Ed told the world:

 Where can I find an explanation of the new layout for the cached files?

 Better yet, is there any extension which can do for the new cache
 system what "Cache Viewer" did for the old one?

 about:cache

I knew about that. It's not the same: the old extension allowed you to
actually SEE the images cached.

For that matter, I used to just check the cache for recent, large files
in order to get copies of online movies which denied a "save" option. I
tried this today... and I was surprised to see that the "about:cache"
not only didn't list it (well, it happens...) but that it listed FAR TOO
FEW recent files to account for my Web activity. OTOH, the cache (which
I left at the new "let Seamonkey manage the cache size" setting to see
how it goes) is far larger than the 50 Mb I used in 2.0.x. So I'm still
trying to figure out how this new cache works.

That does it for me!  Gone back to 2.0.14

--
Gerald Ross
Cochran, GA

He ended the job as he began it; fired