Ray Davison wrote:
Cruz, Jaime wrote:
W3BNR wrote:

Where can I find an explanation of the new layout for the cached files?

Yeah, why is it so COMPLICATED? If I missed something I only had to look
in one location to find it. Now, there's this dizzying maze of
directories to dig through. Like digging for pirate treasure or
something!!

It is supposed to be faster to access. But to use a cache is to go back
to something that happened in the past. Do we go back so often that a
small speed increase is actually valuable, if even noticeable? Or was
this a solution looking for a problem?

Ray

looking for a problem

--
Phillip M. Jones, C.E.T.        "If it's Fixed, Don't Break it"
http://www.phillipmjones.net        mailto:pjon...@kimbanet.com