Ken a écrit :
Follow-up (at a tangent) to my post just above.  I have SM 2.0.14 and
Windows 7.

Lately I have had occasion to send emails to one person (or group) with
bcc copies to one or more others. None of the bccs appears to have
arrived. For example, I sent a bcc copy to myself of my previous post
here. It has not arrived in my Inbox (though the post itself has gone up
on the group site). For a further test, I deliberately emailed myself a
test message with a bcc copy as well. The message arrived within
seconds, but the bcc copy hasn't been sighted.

Is this a SM (Mail) problem? Suggestions of what to do, please?

Thanks - Ken (in Oz)

some providers make spam filters with strange rules, try another provider.
SM is not the culprit I think

--
cyberzen