cmcadams wrote:
M van Ketel wrote:
This week I upgraded to v2.1.
But I now experienced several times this 'bug' where I click on a link
and nothing
seems to happen. The status usually does say first Waiting for
www.domainname....
then (sometimes i see) connecting... and even transfer data from
www.domainname...
and then... nothing.
The browser keeps showing the original page. It just doesn't load.
More people with the same 'bug' experience? Or something i could do to
fix it if it
is a known issue?

gr, Mark

Yeah, I'm getting that, too.

Also (sometimes!) clicking a bookmark to leave a page (such as, for
instance, http://lifehacker.com/) and nothing happens until you close
the open window/tab and try again.

Won't even mention the screen flickering during page loads. . .

Hi,

Yes, I got that too, plus previously mentioned bookmark and cookie problems. I went back to SM 2.0.14, and am happy again. I made up a word to describe some new changes in SM; I call them deprovements. With all respect to all the volunteers who work mightily on this software, is it really necessary to make good things bad?

Thank you.

Morton Linder