On 06/24/2011 12:03 PM, No wrote:
> cyberzen wrote:
>> No a écrit :
>>> Hello all, for the last two (2) days, my SM 2.014 & 2.1 (two (2)
>>> different machines) are not retrieving any yahoo mail. I have checked my
>>> SM & Yahoo settings and they appear to be fine.
>>>
>>> Has anyone else encountered this situation, if so, what settings or
>>> tweaking needs to be done to get this back in sync?
>>>
>>> TIA - Bo1953
>>
>> no prob here
>> imap.mail.yahoo.com
>>

> cyberzen - Thank you for your response. My access is through pop mail.

As is mine. cybezen is correct:
imap.mail.yahoo.com
port ssl/tls 993 Normal Password

Outgoing server: smtp.mail.yahoo.com
port 465

But...
Sending of message failed.
The message could not be sent because the connection to SMTP server
smtp.mail.yahoo.com timed out. Try again or contact your network
administrator.

Tried again & it finally got sent.

However I can't recieve now via imap.mail.yahoo.com (although I see a
test msg that I sent in the Yahoo! web mail interface.

Reset to original Encrypted Password & let it error out & then reset to
993 Normal Password & now the email is downloaded.

Odd. But it seems to be working now.