Interviewed by CNN on 25/06/2011 01:05, Craig told the world:

> And no, I don't want to use Sync and put my bookmark information on
> someone else's computer.

Well, you can run your own Sync server if you want to. The software is
free, after all.

But really, the bookmarks are encrypted *before they leave your
computer.* The Mozilla people (or whoever is running the server, if you
don't want to use the Mozilla server) have no way to peek into your
bookmarks.

Sync adds other benefits. You can sync bookmarks with Firefox and Mobile
Firefox, too, not just Seamonkey. I like having my bookmarks available
on my Android phone. There's also an iPhone app to have the bookmarks on
an iPhone (despite Apple not allowing Firefox on the iPhone, the app
does only the syncing part, using the built-in Safari for actual browsing).

--
MCBastos

use will be prosecuted under the DMCA.

-=-=-
... Sent from my Rolodex.
*Added by TagZilla 0.066.2 running on Seamonkey 2.1 *