Herrmann Hofer wrote:
Craig wrote:
2. In going to other pages, I have gotten a warning bar about
re-directing. I clicked allow there and it didn't happen again.

I know there must be a setting someplace, but I cannot find it (and I
even checked the FAQ this time).

<Preferences -> Appearance -> Content -> Warn me when web sites try to
redirect...>

Hope this helps

It works! It works!

Somehow I saw it when I first set up SeaMonkey 2.1 and thought it might be helpful. Then, when I went back to correct it, I didn't see it when I looked at the Content tab. I looked more carefully at the Privacy & Security and Advanced settings, thinking it should be there, but of course it wasn't.

Craig