David E. Ross a écrit :
On 6/24/11 11:49 PM, cyberzen wrote:
Cecil Bankston a écrit :
Without having made any changes, one PDF did display normally in the
browser today, though another that was an e-mail attachment gave the
same blank tab. The Adobe preferences Internet checkboxes were checked.
I did adjust the connection speed to account for my cable connection,
though I doubt that was relevant to the problem. I have had NoScript
installed long before the PDF problem appeared, but might its new
version be causing the problem? Are those who are having a similar
problem also using NoScript?

have you considered the details of the mail attachment by typing (control U)
for example
------=_NextPart_000_0025_01CC329E.71404240
        filename="Format A40000286A.pdf"

in this example the pdf shows correctly
maybe something is wrong in helpers prefernces, or in the mail
attachment encoding

The original message in this thread is about viewing PDF files in the
browser via links on a Web page, not PDF attachments to E-mail.

sorry  I just wanted to reply to the last comment of Cecil Bankston ....

--
cyberzen