Bill Spikowski wrote:
I agree that SOMETHING is needed to show that Sync is working,
preferably something that could be disabled ("Don't show this window
again"). As is, one has no idea if Sync is working, how it's working, if
it's stopped working, etc.

You can add a customizable toolbar icon. When you click it, it initiates a sync run. When that happens, the icon spins. When you hover it, it tells you when it synced the last time. When there's an error, a notification bar appears at the bottom of the window.

Note: For some reason, clicking the icon sometimes does nothing (at least for me, but I have lots of extensions installed). In that case, try Tools/Sync Now.

I love this feature!

Me too!

HTH

Jens