On 7/1/2011 11:33 PM, NoOp wrote:
On 07/01/2011 08:14 PM, Tony Mechelynck wrote:
In recent SeaMonkey builds, the ChatZilla window has lost its nice cZ
icon which was replaced by a SeaMonkey Icon. Here's how to get it back
(alas, it's not a once-and-for-all solution, only once-per-version):
Which builds would those be?

All of my 2.1 and 2.2 builds (windows and linux) show the cZ icon.

Tony means the "Window" icon for chatzilla, on windows you'll see that on the top left corner of the window, or in win7 for example when you hover over the SeaMonkey icon in the taskbar and have cZ open you *should* see the cZ icon in the top left corner of the screenshot (or the "list" of windows if you have too many windows open for win7 to show the screenshots).

That said, I hope to find the time to describe to Tony how to fix this in our build over the next weeks, which I expect to do (he gave up on the bug, due to some complexity that he forsaw).

--
~Justin Wood (Callek)