David E. Ross wrote:

On 7/2/11 9:43 AM, fred bisard wrote:
i'm getting this trying to access the seamonkey home page.

This page is used to test the proper operation of the Apache HTTP
server after it has been installed. If you can read this page, it
means that the Apache HTTP server installed at this site is working
properly.
If you are a member of the general public:

The fact that you are seeing this page indicates that the website you
just visited is either experiencing problems, or is undergoing routine
maintenance.

        [snipped]

Yep.  I'm getting that too, both by selecting the SeaMonkey icon in the
upper-right corner of my browser and by navigating from
<http://www.mozilla.org/>.

Looks normal from here.

Paul B. Gallagher