On 7/6/2011 11:40 PM, Bill Davidsen wrote:
Besides, they seem to work very well, I'm not unappreciative, just want
to be able to report a bugs I do find.

O, since I seemed to have missed this point in your post,

While we do not 'officially' support Linux64, we do have a goal of doing so at some point in the future, when we do have more build machines, etc.

So feel *free* to report bugs against us from a linux64 build without direct fear of being wontfixed*

* -- ..because it is a linux64 machine you reported it on, we still reserve the right to WONTFIX in general.

--
~Justin Wood (Callek)