On 7/9/11 3:50 PM, Acharya Swami Rudra Kali Das wrote:
> Hi, just checking when or if classic default theme will work on the
> newest upgrade of Seamonkey.
> Thanks,
> Rudra

There is a Default Theme 2.1 that is compatible with SM 2.1.  If you
allow add-on updates, you should get it.

No, I haven't yet updated to SM 2.2.  I've got too many other tasks to
do on the Web to risk having to devote time to tweaking a new version.
It took too long to get all my necessary extensions from SM 2.0.14
working with SM 2.1 and to set preferences that changed to go through
that bother again right now.

--

David E. Ross
<http://www.rossde.com/>

On occasion, I might filter and ignore all newsgroup messages
posted through GoogleGroups via Google's G2/1.0 user agent
because of spam from that source.