Interviewed by CNN on 11/07/2011 03:53, sean nathan bean told the world:
> Justin Wood (Callek) sent me the following::
>> On 7/10/2011 8:34 PM, David E. Ross wrote:
>>> I just installed SM 2.2 and found more extensions broken merely by the
>>> version number. With four profiles and four broken extensions in each,
>>> it took me about an hour to tweak them all.
>>
>> Installing the "Extension Compatability Reporter"
>> [https://addons.mozilla.org/firefox/addon/add-on-compatibility-reporter/]
>> will
>> actually try hard to keep all the extensions enabled, but you also have
>> the issue that any actual application changes can still cause extensions
>> to break/break-the-app. But it lets you override this stuff without
>> needing to manually change any files.
>
> goint to the addon's page with:
>
> Build identifier: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; Linux i686; rv:2.0.1) Gecko/20110608
> Firefox/4.0.1 SeaMonkey/2.1
>
> the addon's page tells me:
>
>> This add-on requires Firefox 8.0a1. You are currently using Firefox 2.1.
>
> 8.0a1? ...
>
> i also see no place in about:config to change user agent... is there a
> string i need to add?
>
> i feel like i'm losing my mind here...

Try using the Seamonkey download page instead of the Firefox one:

https://addons.mozilla.org/seamonkey/addon/add-on-compatibility-reporter/

--
MCBastos

use will be prosecuted under the DMCA.

-=-=-
... Sent from my Total Lack of Social Skills.
*Added by TagZilla 0.066.2 running on Seamonkey 2.1 *