Beauregard T. Shagnasty wrote:
Stanimir Stamenkov wrote:

They don't seem to accept anything above rv:1.9.2.* - quite broken
sniffing, IMO.

All sniffing is broken, IMO.

If you are willing to do without any feature introduced after MOSAIC, or Netscape, or IE6, or wherever you draw you line, that's fine. If you want people to read your page you can use sniffinf to show obsolete browsers a baby page, which has the information in ugly format, while keeping things pretty (scaled sanely to display size) for modern browsers.

--
Bill Davidsen <david...@tmr.com>
  We are not out of the woods yet, but we know the direction and have