On Jul 11, 8:20 pm, Bill Spikowski <b...@spikowski.com> wrote:
> Charly Brown wrote:
> > 1) While drawing a group of e-mail addresses from oneaddressbook
> > into a second one without loosing them in the firstaddressbook
> > (duplicating into anotheraddressbook) doesn't work any longer since
> > quiet a number of versions, now even the dragging of e-mail addresses
> > e.g. from the collected addresses or the personaladdressbookinto
> > anotheraddressbookdoesn't work any longer at all. - Or do I have
> > overlooked a secret (new?) setting possibility.
>
> I've noticed this too; but then after restarting SM, the dragged addresses
> show
> up in theaddressbook....

NADA Bill, not in my unlucky v.2.2 When I try to drag the addy the
mouse arrow turns into a "no parking" sign - or how it is called -
i.e. obviously FORBIDDEN
How on earth can I manage my address books for different mailing
lists???
I just installed 2.2. today and now I also realize that the "open in
new window" or "open in new tab" command (in right click list) while
searching on Google doesn't work at all.

Is the Seamonkey grand-father or one of the fathers around? I am
really grateful for all their tremendous work, from which we all
benefit, but your sons have great expectations to not revolve but
evolve.