Build identifier: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; Linux x86_64; rv:5.0) Gecko/20110708
Firefox/5.0 SeaMonkey/2.2

I have been using KMail for years, but recently switch all my email
newsletter distribution to seamonkey. There are two features that I
either am doing something wrong or are missing.

1. The ability to call the address book without starting either the
browser or email programs. (save time updating lists and contact
information).

2. in KMail after a message is sent , you can right click on the sent
message (in sent mail box) and have an option to send again, including
attachments. This saves time when I have five distribution lists that
have to be sent separately ( two many contact and ISP considers it spam
if all included) the send again feature allows you to change the To, CC
and Bcc fields for the new list.

Am I missing something or should I put in a feature request the
Bugzilla?

Thanks.

--
Russ
openSUSE 11.4(2.6.37.6-0.5-desktop)|KDE Platform Version 4.6.5 (4.6.5)