Bill Spikowski wrote:
chokito wrote:
I received an e-mail thats not show the attachment.
Microsoft Outlook Express shows the attachment!

I see this behavior occasionally, going back many versions.

In preview mode, the attachment won't be visible; but when I
double-click on the message, then it's obviously there.

I've learned to check by double-clicking before advising senders that
their attachment didn't arrive! (have never been able to figure out what
causes this random behavior)

Is it possible that the sender composed the message in HTML and used the Attachment box to include the file? Instead of placing the image file "inline" the message body?

Michael G