GrantH wrote:
I'm using the latest of both, but there are a number of things I
prefer on FF to how SM's browser works.  I've not been able to find
(or possibly recognize) either an internal setting in SM to set FF as
my browser of choice (it *is* set as my default within FF, and I have
*not* set SM as my default browser), or a plugin (similar to the "IE
Tab" ones) to force this behavior.  If it is possible, where and how
do I make the change?  If it is not possible, what is the correct
location to request such an improvement?
     I've tried T-Bird, and while it's OK, I like SM better, so would
like to stay with it.

Grant

Grant, for a long time it was my belief that as SeaMonkey has a browser with-in itself, you had no option but to use the SeaMonkey browser, but then someone here provided a SeaMonkey prefs hack which did allow you to use any browser you wanted when clicking on a link in the SeaMonkey e-mail component.

Maybe that person will drop by again!

As SeaMonkey 2.x browser is supposedly compatible (same add-ons, same plug-ins, etc) with FF 4.x, why do you want to stick with FF anyway??

--
Daniel

Happy Pi day.....well, not for U.S.ofA.ians maybe!