Sat, 23 Jul 2011 09:27:24 -0700 (PDT), /Paul/:
On Jul 23, 6:16 am, Robert Kaiser <ka...@kairo.at> wrote:

Could you point us to those? Seems like something we'd at least want to
work around on 2.3 or so.

I am going back, I can't live with 2.2 until someone fixes all the
problems. If I lose data, I'm done with Mozilla-based programs.

Don't people work out these details before they foist a mess like this
on so many people?

The problem in question is not data loss related in anyway - it is quite harmless and as it has been pointed already out, the simple workaround, if it ever happens to you, is to restart the application. Note also the problem is not introduced by the SeaMonkey developers. SeaMonkey developers wouldn't release a version which contains serious known data loss problems.

--
Stanimir