Some PDF link are not displayed in seamonkey but are displayed in
firefox5.0.
In Seamonkey I receive a black or a white screen
Ex:
http://www.hermione.com/media/_com_presse_greement_hermione__042579500_1026_30052011.pdf

I have the adobe reader plugin installed with npwrapper
==> npwrapper.nppdf.so

about.plugins shows
"
Adobe Reader 9.4
    Fichier : /usr/seamonkey/plugins/npwrapper.nppdf.so
    Version :
    The Adobe Reader plugin is used to enable viewing of PDF and FDF files
from within the browser."

Firefox shows the same plugin
"Adobe Reader 9.4
    Fichier : /usr/lib64/browser-plugins/npwrapper.nppdf.so
    Version :
    The Adobe Reader plugin is used to enable viewing of PDF and FDF files
from within the browser."

The seamonkey error console doesn't show any error.

In seamonkey after this, it is impossible to display any other PDF file

ps -ef | grep plugin shows
"
philippe  6114  4239  0 09:22 ?        00:00:00 /usr/seamonkey/plugin-
container /usr/seamonkey/plugins/npwrapper.nppdf.so -omnijar
/usr/seamonkey/omni.jar 4239 true plugin
philippe  6144  6114  0 09:22 ?        00:00:01
/usr/lib/nspluginwrapper/i386/linux/npviewer.bin --plugin /usr/lib/browser-
plugins/nppdf.so --connection /org/wrapper/NSPlugins/nppdf.so/6114-1"

If I kill these two processes I can display other pdf file for example
http://www.section508.gov/docs/pdfguidanceforgovernment.pdf
but still not
http://www.hermione.com/media/_com_presse_greement_hermione__042579500_1026_30052011.pdf

So it seems that the plugin crash for some PDF files, thereafter seamonkey
is not able to display any other PDF files until the crashed plugin is
killed.

Any idea how to solve this?
Regards
Philippe