PhillipJones wrote:
Paul B. Gallagher wrote:
PhillipJones wrote:
NoOp wrote:
On 07/26/2011 04:01 PM, PhillipJones wrote:
NoOp wrote:
On 07/26/2011 11:17 AM, S. Beaulieu wrote:
Keith Whaley a écrit :

Every time I send a response to a message on this group, I need
special
care that I don't end up sending my response to ONLY the person who
posted his message last.

That's odd as when I click the Reply button to reply to a message
from
the list (like this one), only the group's address shows up in my
address bar, never the original sender's. I've never had to take any
special care in replying. I don't understand why that wouldn't be
the
case for Philip and you.

S.

Philip and Keith are using the maill list rather than nntp.

Nope I am using the NNTP Connection never been on a List

Is your name "Philip"?

Yes.

I believe NoOp was asking if you were Philip Taylor (one "L"), whom you
are not. As you can see from Philip's message headers, he is accessing
the newsgroup via the mailing list feature and not via the NNTP feature
as you and I do. You need not protest as he was not addressing you.

Thanks but he asked who is Phillip and there is more than one.
Just getting my end straight. :-)

Uh, no, if you were a computer you would know that "Philip" is not the same as "Phillip." ;-) He didn't ask if you were "Phillip."

Paul B. Gallagher