Wed, 27 Jul 2011 16:46:01 -0700, /David E. Ross/:

In that other thread, Stamenkov presents a script that causes a saved
password to be entered into the appropriate area on the password page
even for split logins.  He suggested creating a bookmarklet to implement
that script, but I instead created a PrefBar button for it.

Small clarification: I've suggested using another than PrefBar means (e.g. using Custom Buttons) to create the chrome button which executes the necessary script. A bookmarklet wouldn't do it as it doesn't have access to chrome scripts (where the LoginManager resides). Note chrome refers to the UI and otherwise the Mozilla application framework rather than the Google's browser. :-)

--
Stanimir