Bernard Mercier wrote:
Après mure réflexion, Robert Kaiser a écrit :
Dale DePriest schrieb:
I lost my bookmarks as well. Here is what I did to fix it. I did an open
file and traversed the seamonkey support installation to the location of
the bookmarks.html file and there they were. So I bookmarked the
location. Now I can see them and use them whenever I wish.

You should be able to import exactly that file from the bookmarks
manager and then have your bookmarks available just like usual again.

Robert Kaiser
In my case, the problem is that I don't have a bookmarks.html file in the same
directory as the places.sqlite and places.sqlite.corrupt.
So import will not work.

Perhaps KaiRo will correct me, but I believe SM 2.2 now stores your bookmarks file in the same location as your mail profile. If you have not created a bookmark since upgrading to SM 2.2 there will be no places.sqlite in your profile, so what you may need to do is locate your old bookmarks.html, then import it into your SM 2.2, then when you close, you might have a bookmarks.html in your profile location....maybe.

--
Daniel