On 8/2/2011 12:39 AM, Jesse Molina wrote:

Hello

I'm on Seamonkey 2.2, Linux, KDE 4:4.6.4-1, Debian Unstable.

I have a problem where drag and drop stops working, notably for mail.
This happens some time after Seamonkey has been running for awhile.
After it happens, I can no longer drag and drop tabs, mail items, etc.

This has been happening for awhile. I think it started around Seamonkey
2.0 or the late 1.x series.

Anyone else have this issue or know anything about it?

Thanks

I can't say I've noticed it, but my usage with SeaMonkey doesn't typically leave mail open for a long time. Next time it happens can you please check the Error Console for any helpful information/errors/etc.

--
~Justin Wood (Callek)