stan wrote:
Paul B. Gallagher wrote:
stan wrote:
David E. Ross wrote:
On 8/2/11 8:35 PM, stan wrote:
I have 2.2 SeaMonkey.
In the Navigation Toolbar there is noting to click on after entering
URL.
I must use CR.

I think it was that way in SM 2.0.14.

No there was little black arrow pointing left.

All I have on my 2.0.14 is the down-pointing triangle so you can pull
down your history. There's nothing pointing left, unless you mean the
big "back" button at the far left. And of course there are the "search"
and "print" buttons and the throbber.

Every browser has something there now you can operate it by mouse, you
must use keyboard. That is stupid.

How stupid is it to expect people who are typing a URL to keep their
fingers on the keyboard and hit "Enter"? I find it harder to leave the
keyboard and reach for the mouse. Of course, if I were working with the
mouse in the first place, then another mouse click would be easy.

There is such thing like "copy" and "paste"

Yeah, CTRL-C, CTRL-V...

Paul B. Gallagher