Sun, 07 Aug 2011 11:41:56 -0400, /PhillipJones/:

But when you get to the point you kill off Internet plugins that
have word for ages and still should work. That the point I stop
upgrading.

With 2.3 I can't even view large sections of my own website. and I
set up so it 4.0.1 Strict. I use a lot of PDF's and no pdf's will work.

Could be more specific - which plugins, PDF? Should I explain you personally, while I've already stated it number of times in this thread, SeaMonkey developers haven't killed any plugins themselves?

Further, what strict HTML doesn't work with SeaMonkey 2.3? Note PDF is not a Web media and it's all up to the plugin. Looking at your site I have no problem with viewing the PDFs inline using SeaMonkey 2.3 (Windows 7, having Adobe Reader X installed). You could either configure the Adobe Acrobat plugin to not open PDF documents in the browser, or you could disable it, causing the PDFs always opened by external application (or just saved locally).

Same thing happened on Safari 5.1 so I went back to 5.0.5 the last
that worked.

So I am sticking wit 2.0.14 until it no longer works.

Messing with Pluggins is a no no. Extension Fine if they are updated.

Your problems really seem like exception, not caused by SeaMonkey.

--
Stanimir