Jens Hatlak wrote:

> [This is mostly for Philip et al. since Callek surely knows or can find out
himself.]

> AFAICS it's 2.5 (current trunk) that will have seven levels in the plus
direction and 4 in the negative direction again by default. Current Aurora
nightlies (to-be 2.4) still have 3/3. Note: When upgrading, you'll need to reset
the toolkit.zoomManager.zoomValues pref manually (e.g. using about:config) and
then restart SeaMonkey.

OK, thank you.  I have tried with Seamonkey 2.2, using :

        toolkit.zoomManager.zoomValues : 0.125,0.25,0.5,1.0,2.0,4.0,8.0
        zoom.minPercent : 12
        zoom.maxPercent : 800

and now see exactly three levels of zoom in total
(default, +, -).  Presumably this is expected at
the Rev 2.2 level and I can't expect anything
closer to what I need until Seamonkey 2.5 hits
the streets.

> IOW, for things like Add-ons Manager and Data Manager (called from different
places!), corresponding bugs need to be filed if not already present. No bug, no
change.

Will do.
Philip Taylor