Rostyslaw Lewyckyj schrieb:
What's relevant is not their naming but their frequency and buggines!

Right, and SeaMonkey matches Firefox both in frequency as well as mostly in how few bugs it has, though SeaMonkey tends to have a bit more of those than Firefox recently. Still, the all-volunteer SeaMonkey team is working on coming closer again.

Robert Kaiser

--
Note that any statements of mine - no matter how passionate - are never meant to be offensive but very often as food for thought or possible arguments that we as a community should think about. And most of the time, I even appreciate irony and fun! :)