Ant schrieb:
On 8/12/2011 1:24 PM PT, Ant typed:
Then use scheduled tasks in the control panel to run
seamonkey.exe -url [whatever]
at the dates/times desired

Ooh, not a bad idea. I will try that later. Thanks! :)

It works nicely in Windows. Will this parameter still work in other OS'
like Linux and Mac OS X too?

I'm pretty sure I saw this working on Solaris/Linux often enough.

On MacOS 10.7 / SM2.3b3  I currently don't get it to run:

/Applications/SeaMonkey.app/Contents/MacOS/seamonkey-bin -url www.heise.de

-> yields a pop-up, which tells me, that only one instance of SM can be running at any time... (Same for -new-tab/-new-window options, and though -no-remote implies adding another tab/window to a running instance should be the default.)

BR/Philipp