flyguy wrote:
Using SM 2.0.14 and SM 2.2, I am unable to add funds to my prepaid
T-Mobile account. I am able to add funds using IE 7.

Here's what happens with SM:

I go to t-mobile.com and I log into my account; it shows me a page that
includes "Fund your account". I click on that; it shows me a page that
includes "Credit/Debit account". I click on that; it shows me a page
with the current fund balance and a number of options for dollars and
amount of time. After 2 seconds, that page is replaced by a "Welcome
back!" log in page.

The last page cited, where you select the desired refill value does not disappear after two seconds for me.

Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.1.19) Gecko/20110420 SeaMonkey/2.0.14

In these cases it's advised to access the page using a new profile with no extensions or add-ins installed to help narrow the source of the problem.

lj