flyguy wrote:
When I'm using Google Maps to get driving directions, I often
right-click on my destination. When I do in SM 2.2, I get the usual menu
(Reload, View image, Block image, Copy image, etc), overlaying the
Google menu (Directions to here, Zoom in, Zoom out, Center map here, etc).

I have found a workaround: after right-clicking, press the ESC key, and
the top menu closes.

Is it a problem in SM? Is there a way to fix it?

The expected (Google) behavior works for me with SeaMonkey 2.3.

See Preferences->Advanced->Scripts and Plugins->"Allow Javascript to..."

"Disable and replace context menu's"

should be enabled (unchecking it causes the behavior you mention)

--
~Justin wood (Callek)