Fri, 02 Sep 2011 13:52:13 +0100, /Bob Henson/:

I'm just giving Seamonkey a try for the first time, and cannot find a
way to set the View differently  (in particular the column headers) for
each folder. Can it not be done as in Thunderbird? Do they really all
have to have exactly the same View set? I think I must be missing something.

I wasn't aware Thunderbird can do this sort of stuff. :-) I use Mnenhy for its Folder Storage feature:

http://mnenhy.mozdev.org/folderstore.html

Unfortunately, a SM 2.3 compatible version is still on its way out. You may however directly ask the author as indicated here:

https://wiki.mozilla.org/SeaMonkey/AddonCompat#Needs_Compatibility_Override

for a beta version which works with SM 2.3 just fine.

--
Stanimir