On 11-09-13 3:46 PM, Ken Rudolph wrote:
I resisted upgrading from 2.0.14 for all this time because of all the
controversy on this group. However today after daily reminders to
upgrade stared me in the face for the umpteenth time, I just bit the
bullet and clicked on "yes". The automated upgrading took all of 3
minutes to download and install, and went flawlessly.

Yeah, that's the nature of support forums. People who don't have issues usually don't post.

I can't find a
single problem yet; and even some sites which didn't accept SM before
(due to non-supported browser), now do accept it. I suppose that is
because Firefox is now ID'ed instead of SeaMonkey? That's certainly OK
by me!

Yup. It was added in SeaMonkey 2.1.

--
Chris Ilias <http://ilias.ca>