Stan wrote:

> Applications shows my browser and my mail programs, nothing else.
>
> The Processes show:
>
> http://www.fototime.com/562E72C4B72D96D/standard.jpg

You need to close the browser(s) and mail program(s) as well,
otherwise we cannot be sure whether Seamonkey or some other
program is to blame.  From the look of the screenshot,
Seamonkey is an unlikely candidate (it looks like no
Seamonkey window I have ever seen), but since you
raised the matter on the Seamonkey list, I have to assume
that you believe that Seamonkey may be in some way involved.

So, close /everything/ (other than the offending window)
and then re-post the results.

Philip Taylor