Justin Wood (Callek) wrote:
On 9/19/2011 7:09 AM, Daniel wrote:
Daniel wrote:
I dual boot Mandriva Linux 2009 and Win7.

Since about SM 2.1, sometimes in SM Linux I have Chatzilla available and
sometimes/usually, I don't. When I had SM 2.3.2, I don't think I had it.
When I upgraded to 2.3.3, I certainly didn't have Chatzilla available.

I was considering downloading a full SM 2.3.3 to get my Chatzilla, but,
last night, I booted up SM on Win7 to let any updates apply, and I had
Chatzilla available. Tonight, I again booted into Linux SM and, lo and
behold, I've got Chatzilla available (and running) on my Linux SM 2.3.3

Will it still be available tomorrow, I wonder!!

Anybody got any suggestions??

And, tonight, I have no Chatzilla icon on Linux, again!!

Ok, so when you say, "icon is gone" where do you use/see it normally. Is
the icon the ONLY thing different/gone, etc.

Sorry, Justin, am I using the wrong term for the five symbols in the bottom left of the SM screen (Browser, Mail/News, Composer, Addressbook and the errant Chatzilla)

All five still showing since I cleared the Error Console a couple of days back. Next time the Chatzilla Symbol disappears, I'll check the last few messages in that screen.

--
Daniel