NoOp sent me the following::
On 09/22/2011 12:44 PM, sean nathan bean wrote:
LMH sent me the following::
I am getting odd behavior with the password manager.

Passwords that have been saved for a long time, like my SMTP login, are
suddenly being called incorrect by my email provider. I have tried to
send mail, and had the SMTP server return a message that the password is
incorrect. I am using a master password, and the individual passwords
have been saved for a long time. If I re-enter the password, it works.
This has also happened for POP passwords. I have an account where I
manage about 10 different email addresses. The POP passwords failed for
two of them and I had to reenter them. The passwords were fine for all
the others, which is very odd. It almost implies that the passwords are
being corrupted, unless there is something else in play that I don't
know about.

LMH

this has been happening to me as well, and i'm beginning to suspect
something that is more malware related...

In linux?

i know whatever it is isn't likely to affect me in linux... but suspect there is a regular effort out on the web to divert unsuspecting folks...

twitter has been a problem seeming to forget passwords weekly... google+ was a problem before i left and closed all of my google accounts...

--
Youth is when you blame all your troubles on your parents...
Maturity is when you learn everything is the fault of the younger generation