NoOp schrieb:
I'd just like to take time to thank you for the work that you are doing
with the SeaMonkey builds.

Seconded. Justin is doing splendid work here (we at Mozilla are using "splendid" now as we were told we're using "awesome" too much).

I repeatedly realize that Justin is one of the major reasons why I could transition to my new job that well, as he manages the build and release stuff extremely well. Thanks for that!

Robert Kaiser

--
Note that any statements of mine - no matter how passionate - are never meant to be offensive but very often as food for thought or possible arguments that we as a community should think about. And most of the time, I even appreciate irony and fun! :)