denewton wrote:
M a écrit :
NoOp wrote:
On 09/29/2011 11:43 PM, M wrote:
denewton wrote:
Hello,
With the last release 2.4 I downloaded, the "search button", to get
diretly google, for exemple, is absolutly inactiv (on two machines
XP). I
reinstall 2.3.3 and it is running again.
What is brocken ?
sincerly
Bertrand

Just to confirm your problem. Google search button was also inactive on
both my desktop and laptop. Also reverted back for same reason.
Thanks for posting I thought it may have been an OS problem

Just to confirm your problem, can you try restarting with add-ons
disabled and a test profile?

Thanks for the suggestion I'll see how I go when I download the latest
release 2.4.1

Hello,
in the 2.4.1 version, the button is running.
Sincerly
Bertrand

Thanks!