Fri, 30 Sep 2011 19:08:37 -0400, /Justin Wood (Callek)/:

I just updated my local copy of SeaMonkey Beta to 2.5 Beta 1 from
2.4 Beta 3...

I then noticed that it was warning me about DOMi being 2.0.11pre and
not compat (a pre I can understand) which means I had run this
profile with a different newer SeaMonkey version at some point....
[...]
Please Please let me know if any of you encounter a similar/same
issue. Since my brief check couldn't track it down, and its surely
something I need to care about for release if it was more than just
personal issues.

During my tests with previous alpha/beta versions I've hit the same issue at least couple of times, but I haven't paid enough attention on how I've made it there.

I've corrected the issue by creating a new profile with the new version, deleted extensions.* files in the other profile and copied the extensions/ directory from the new profile to the other profile.

--
Stanimir