JAS wrote:
> I am using SM 2.4.1 on a Windows XP machine with the All American theme.
> When I start SeaMonkey browser or go to the mail page the Addon Manager
> pops up. This did not start right away as I have had the SM 2.4.1 for a
> couple of days now and no problems but today it started occurring. I
> have shut down SM and shutdown and rebooted. Also at times now emails do
> not want to delete, nothing happens when I click on delete. Overall I am
> happy with the new SM.

As an added info bit it has to be something in my profile but what I do
not know, I have another profile that has the same plugins and
extensions and it uses the default theme. I have have switched themes in
the profile that has the problem but to no avail. I deleted several
corrupt places.squite files but that had no effect either. Any ideas?

--
   You either teach people to treat you with dignity and respect, or you don't.
This means you are partly responsible for the mistreatment that you get at the