On 10/4/11 4:54 PM, NoOp wrote [IN PART]:

> Thanks for those. I suspect that we're probably tilting at windmills...
> <http://www.google.com/webhp?complete=0#sclient=psy-ab&hl=en&complete=0&site=webhp&source=hp&q=fafsa+%2Bincompatible+web+browsers&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.,cf.osb&fp=a271f0478f23d1e9&biw=1280&bih=736>
> (BTW: does anyone know how to shorten the above so that you don't get
> all of the added nonsense?)

You're welcom.

In this case, I would say to do a Google search on the term "fafsa" with
the phrase "incompatible web browsers".

I think my letter's reference to the U.S. Rehabilitation Act might
actually get results.  Such a reference got results in the past with
other Web sites.

--

David E. Ross
<http://www.rossde.com/>.

bureaucracy has obviously never worked for a large corporation.
© 1997 by David E. Ross