Walter wrote:
Tony Higgins wrote:
I'm currently using SeaMonkey 2.0.14. What can I expect with upgrading
to Version 2.3.3? I get constant reminders to upgrade.

When I upgraded to the current version my profiles were copied to
another location which I had difficulty locating and then couldn't get
to work and had to re-establish all of my 5 email accounts using the old
location. It seems to me I also had trouble with my bookmarks.

Will this happen again? Is there an upgrade guide with step-by-step
instructions?

Thanks,

Tony Higgins

Me, too, Tony. I need instructions by the number with somebody holding
my hand all the way. Here's hoping.

Walter.

Feel free to read along. Did somebody supply you with instructions by the number and hold your hand when you started using SM?

--
 JD..