WLS wrote:
Daniel wrote:
Ant wrote:
On 10/12/2011 12:05 AM PT, Dustbin typed:

FireFox is now presuming to bypass my firewall without asking
permission
to access the internet. WHat is worse, is that it does not appear in
the
list of programmes so that I can set whether it has permission or not.

In order to protect myself it may be necessary to stop using FireFox
altogether.

Is everything at mozilla going pear-shaped?

Wrong newsgroup? :(

And, Ant, "Dustbin" should have posted to ............???

See Jay's reply to dustbin. :)

Oh! WLS, I know where "Dustbin" should have posted. I was just trying to get Ant to post a more complete answer.

--
Daniel