David E. Ross schrieb:
Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 5.1; rv:7.0) Gecko/20110923 SeaMonkey/2.4

I had no problem viewing, moving, or zooming the map.  On the other
hand, Google has a problem with how it mapped parks in my community,
showing one park too large and two parks far too small.

Ah, sorry, I should have been more explicit about the issue:
The "normal" Maps application works fine for me as well.

However, Google is introducing a beefed up version using WebGL, thus calling the new feature MapsGL. That new version currently is only presented to some latest Chrome version and FF8.0 (which SM2.5 includes by default in the user agent string - and please no discussion about that topic here). With those browsers you get prompted "want to try something new" at the left bottom corner.

When I try to (try something new), they seemingly perform some kind of check which fails for my installation.

BR/Philipp